Quick Reference to our Emergency Guideline, click here.
(Rev 11/17/2016 )
your reminder for our weekly Radio Net, Thursday, @6:30pm on 146.640 mhz, pl
100. Join us for Net number 381 if you can.
- Club Officers meeting tonight, 3/1 at EMS at
- KE7ZIW wants to thank everyone for 12 years of
“good life” in Utah.
- KE7ZIW wants to thank my fellow Radio enthusiasts
for the last 8 years of Ham Radio
- KE7ZIW will be relocating to Lake Havasu in the
next 2 to 3 months.
- Discussion for an official Club Logo is taking
place. Please share your ideas.
- KE7ZIW is doing an FT-8800 instruction Class for
DOH on March 28th.
- An information “Bulletin Board” www.steveswww.com/radiolinks.htm
- Utah Shakeout April 20th,
- Department of Health is working
on another Emergency exercise for this spring.
- The Utah VHF Society,
Skyline and Sinbad Clubs maintain all of the linked repeater systems that
we use in our area. Please support these folks as much as possible. They
are the ones who keep our repeater systems in operation!
- Skyline net at 8pm
Sunday on 146.86, pl 100
- Sinbad net at 8pm
Tuesday on 146.86, pl 100 (HF net sat/8am, 3.828 mhz
- UtahVHFS net on Tuesday 8pm on Intertie (146.84)
- Monroe Utah Stake Emergency Preparedness Net, Wednesdays, 8:15pm
Minimum Dues are
$5.00 and will take us to 12/31/2017. We
are hoping that this will not be asking too much to help us keep the machine
rolling for our community. Dues and
Donations can be sent to:
We now have our very own,
official Post Office Box!!!!
Sevier Amateur Radio Club, PO Box 356, Monroe, UT. 84754
All for now...............73,